Friday, March 4, 2016

Amen, Mitt !!

I just can't take it anymore!

Whenever you try to be an honest intellectual broker, it is necessary to be non-partisan, because people presume to know all your thoughts, just because they know one of your political thoughts.  I broke that rule last year by denouncing Donald Trump when he trashed John McCain.  I just couldn't take it!

It is more than bad manners for a rich, pampered non-veteran, who has never faced hostile gunfire, to trash a genuine American hero like John McCain.  It is proof-positive of pitifully poor judgment and is unworthy of anybody seeking the Oval Office.  As far as I was concerned, Trump was no longer worthy of ANY consideration at that point.  Trump has been trash to me since that day.

Yesterday, Trump was trashed by Mitt Romney, which was long overdue.  I stand with Mitt, another rich pampered non-veteran, who has never faced hostile gunfire, but one who does, at least, have the grace, decency and good judgment to respect an American hero.

Okay, I feel better . . . now I will be non-partisan again . . .